Country/Region of Manufacture:United Kingdom
100% Mulberry Silk Face Mask. Luxurious Silk Face Mask, GOLD Silk Face Mask.
GOLD MULBERRY SILK FACE MASK.
OUR FACE MASKS ARE MADE OF THREE 3 LAYERS 100% MULBERRY SILK FACE MASK, NO SATIN.
AVAILABLE IN 5 DIFFERENT COLOURS: Gold, Light Yellow, Blush Pink, Pink and Black.
This gorgeous luxurious Silk Face Masks are designed by us.
Breathable and comfortable made of 100% natural silk fabric, it is washable and reusable. The seam of ear loop and mask is well concealed, which makes it exquisite but won’t induce discomfort. Perfect for daily use and outdoor sport like cycling, running, jogging and even for going out shopping. Perfect for wearing in the summer months ahead.
These face masks are an attention-grabber with their high-fashion, trendy design.
Our face masks are made of three layers of 100% silk fabric which is breathable and comfortable but they are not medical masks.This face mask, will stop you from touching your face, mouth and nose.
Benefits of Silk for the skin:
1.1. Silk has a luxurious softness and lustrous beauty. Silk is very quick-drying
2. 2.Silk is a natural product, hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin. Made from long, smooth fibres that are not abrasive against your skin, the smooth texture in silk reduces irritation tosensitive skin.
3. 3.Sleeping on silk has anti-ageing benefits.
4. 4.Silk is soft, lightweight and a great temperature controller. It¡¯s wonderfully cooling in summer and warming in winter.
5. 5.Silk is less absorbent than cotton. Silk encourages a proper moisture balance while its extremely smooth and soft texture proves to be beneficial for those with sensitive skin conditions.
6. 6.Beauty benefits include fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
7. 7.Silk is very quick-drying.
1. Place your silk garment in cold water with a mild silk-friendly detergent.
2. Leave to soak (no more than 5 minutes).
3. Swish the garment slowly and gently.
4. Rinse with fresh water
5. To help keep its hydrated feel, use a fabric conditioner in the final rinse (or even a small amount of hair conditioner).
6. Rinse well in cold water.
7. Ball your silk together to remove excess moisture (wringing your silk out will damage its fibres). Then lay it flat and roll it in a towel to absorb any lingering moisture.
8. Lay flat to dry.
ONE AVAILABLE SIZE:
Width : 22cm
SAFETY INFORMATION :
THE FILTERS SHOWN IN TWO OF THE PICTURES DOES NOT COME WITH OUR FACE MASKS, however can be purchased separately from our shop.